Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just popped in to say HI

I am a nanny...doing short term work...basically I get called any time someone needs a nanny...they may be in town briefly, their full time nanny may have called in sick...etc...and I work for tons of different families. This past week I have worked for people from Europe, and people from the next town. I have done a 3 hour shift at a local church and a 12 hour shift at someone's home...I love it.
The oldest kid I have watch so far has been 7 and the youngest, 1 month...and then I come home to 2 teens...what a variety of kids.
I have met the most wonderful parents as well.
Today I am gone all day...2 towns over. It's lots of work, lots of responsibility, lots of fun...!!!
Kids are the best...
My husband works 2 days/week...and takes care of the home...the kids love him hear...he is much easier than I am...at first they didn't know what to make of it...but when they realized that dad says YES a lot more than mom...they truly do enjoy this.
So as I begin my day with a cup of coffee, and a long fun day ahead, I say HI to you all...
And have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon! Just thought I'd stop in and let you know that you won the Sexy Sheep skein at my blog, Your Impact Matters! Congratulations! Just give me a quick email and let me know your address and I'll send it right off to you. It's gorgeous...and I'm totally jealous!!! I'd love to crochet with yarn like this! I can't believe I gave it away, instead of keeping it myself!

Oh, P.S. Our whole family are Red Sox fans...have a SIL living in Boston and we all watch the games and just love Mass with all our hearts. I plan on moving to Shelburn Falls eventually when I can afford it...it's my dream home location!

Anonymous said...

Your email was returned to me...so I'm really hoping that you get my comments before next Tuesday.